Monday, October 19, 2009

Small World

Last Saturday afternoon, I stopped into a local hair salon to get a trim. While waiting for my turn in the chair, I spotted a picture of a verrrrry short do. I must have been feeling a bit adventurous when my name was called, because I pointed to the picture and nodded.

Later, back at home, I heard the telephone ringing as I hung my head upside down in the kitchen sink rinsing out the many loose hairs. While I dried my head with the towel, Dennis handed me the phone. My daughter, Megan, was on the line announcing that she'd just returned from receiving the shortest cut she'd ever had. As she described her new 'do,' I got an eery chill. We sent each other camera-phone pictures... the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?!



I guess we won't be needing hair ribbons in our Christmas stockings this year! =]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is just such a weird co-inky-dink, Lori! You both look so cute.